Wednesday, December 2, 2009

miss me ?


dumb question! who reads this ... i would like to know honestly ... just a comment ... i sweat to write more.

finally back to the world of internet... i'm never going back to my hometown ever again. NO INTERNET. no connection to the world i love to live in ( the web). but now i'm back and this absence of ability to be able to express my actions and thoughts to the world has created a pressure build up! i think its in the frontal left lobe of my brain... i'm not sure... i'm not a doctor

things i want to tak about---

1. how flat illinois is!
2. how much i want to get a tat... plus ideas from you if you will
3. random thoughts i have been building up



ok so number uno... illinois is much to flat. you can see forever so yay you get to gaze of miles and miles of ... thats right!! ladies and gentlemen you guessed it CORN soooo much corn. it fantastic **cough** lame **cough** thats about all i can say about that ... oh except ... i love dimension!! illinois sorry you just fail to meet my expectations on that one. i will let it slide for now just because you have chicago!

number two. i have this great idea. tattoo in each state or city that i stay in for more than 3 weeks... i have a few ideas of my own but i would love any ideas anyone else has .... right now i have the one shown up top.,... its difficult to see but it is a heart inside of a peace sign with rocker hands on the bottom... "peace, love and rock and roll"
my next idea i woud like to have something to do with my strong irish heritage... so let me know ... wat ever i get it will be posted up on here

numero tres!!

my life is the pencil!! or better put... i am the pencil. the pencil is my heart. it beats rhythmically on the page.... slowing down when calm thought arrive and in turn speeds up when i feel a fantastic anxious thought coming on. when the lead breaks my heart skips... however it is fixed very easily ready to beat again... one day my pencil will run out of lead one day i will set it down and not pick it up again. that will truly be the day i die!

No comments:

Post a Comment